The problem: How to improve the user experience?
- User research: user tests, data analysis and user
feedback studies - Realization of new user paths
- Proposal of new functional
The problem: To make the product evolve visually
- To regularly design new screens on Figma
- To propose visual improvements of the interface
- To work with the illustrator to make the graphic assets of the game evolve.
The problem: To bring graphic coherence and identity to the game and to our visuals (website, Appstore, social networks...)
- Creation of graphic assets in collaboration with our illustrator - Iterate
on the choice of shapes, fonts and colors used in the application and on our communication media - Propose
and enforce guidelines and templates in line with the artistic choices (cross-functional function within the company).
What is essential:
- Initiative spirit, not afraid to test new things every day and to iterate constantly -
Passion for graphic design, strong interest in interface design - Strong
empathy and communication skills - Mastery
of at least one creative tool (Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD...) What
would be top: - An
interest in mobile applications, consumer products or mobile games -
Realization of personal projects, graphic creations, a portfolio to present
We're a gaming VC-backed company hiring the best engineers and creative minds to innovate in the fast-growing gaming market.
We develop massively multiplayer mobile games based on the real world. Our mission is to transform the way of playing on mobile with games with a strong social dimension.
- A quick grip and rise in skills on promising tools, technologies and methodologies
- An adventure within a team of creative and ambitious people
- Daily challenges in a booming startup
- Our company is based in Lyon, second french city and the best place to enjoy the french way of life Lyon's rankings -
Office located at H7, large startup campus with 60 other growing companies -
Daily events and activities: free sports activities, aperitifs and evenings at H7, breakfasts, conferences, meet-ups ...